General Terms and Conditions
The trademark Turiactivo is registered in the Tourist Service Companies Register of the Tourism and Sports Council as an Active Tourism enterprise. Nº AT/MA/00213.
Reservation, cancellation and payment terms
Reservations will be made through our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by the website cart.
To make the reservation of the place must be paid a deposit of 40% of the total and the same day of the activity must be paid the full amount in cash. In case the participants wish to cancel the reservation, the cancellation policy that will be applied will be the following:
With more than 30 days before the start of the activity: we will return the Deposit delivered.
Between 30 and 15 days in advance will have a penalty of 20% of the reservation.
With less than 7 days in advance the penalty will be 100% of the reservation.
In the event that on the same day as the activity begins, the weather conditions poses a danger to the integrity of the participants, the activity will be postponed to another date suggested by the company. The client is also given the option to redeem their activity for another of equal value or get a 50% refund of prepaid fee.
By taking part in any activities of Turiactivo, the participant fully accepts the general conditions, which act as a contract. In the event that a participant enrols several participants or a group, he is obliged to communicate the terms and conditions seen herein to the participants he has registered.
Turiactivo is committed to providing the services within the legal framework of the current regulations of Tourism and Active Tourism.
General Service conditions
If the guides chooses to postpone the activity on the day on which it is due to be carried out, due to weather conditions or external issues (that the organization is not in control of), a new date will be established by the company, giving the option to the registered participants to redeem its activity for another of equal value or get a 50% refund of prepaid fee.
The participants accept the publication of photographs taken during the various activities, on the website of Turiactivo or advertising media that they consider appropriate.
Only in cases where it is specifically communicated in writing, by the participant, not to post the images in any media, Turiacitvo will not use photographs taken during different activities.
Obligations of Participants
– Participants who reserve any of the services Turiactivo provides are aware that they will carry out an active tourism activity or adventure sport, assuming the risks of the activity and the possibility of an accident occurring in the nature.
– Participants must comply with the instructions given by the guides who are accompanying the group.
– In the case that any participants decide by own will to ignore the instructions given by the guides; the guides, Turiactivo nor its authorized representative are responsible for the fate of these.
– Participants are required to notify Turiactivo if they have any illness or disability that could alter the normal functioning of the activity.
-The Guides are in the position to deny participation to those participants that do not carry the right equipment for the activity or are not in the physical condition for the effort to be undertaken, in these cases no refund will be given.
– The Participation of minors is always determined by the height, which in no case can be less than 1.50 meters.
– Minor participants must always be accompanied by parent or guardian.
– Participants are responsible for the equipment which is provided to carry out the activity and must return it complete in the end of the activity. In case of loss of any items during the activity, the participant must pay its value.
-Turiactivo will not be responsible for any damage or destruction that is caused by a participants misuse, carelessness or neglect of the resources, facilities or spaces used for carrying out the activities.
Protección de datos
In compliance with the Law 15/1999, from December 13th, protection of personal data, we inform you that all the supplied personal data will be included in an automatic filing system of personal data created and maintained under the supervision and responsibility of Turiactivo.
The purpose of this file is to facilitate the process of the reservations and, in the event that you have specifically authorized us through the indicated box, to send you information about products and services that may be of interest.
Customers of Turiactivo may at any time exercise their rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com